1. You're sure to get at least one of your favorite dishes.
2. The turkey never suffers from modesty.
3. You can nibble before dinner even if mom sees you.
4. You are expected to pass the dishes around.
5. There are always at least two kinds of desert, with or without whipped cream.
6. They give you the day off WITH pay to have dinner.
7. Thanksgiving dinner is a "sure" thing.
8. Seconds are encouraged. Take home, too!!
9. You're expected to fall asleep after dinner.
10. You are EXPECTED to watch football BEFORE and AFTER dinner.
Why is there no Thanksgiving in Greece?
Because they hate Turkey.
If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
How do you know your family is dysfunctional?
If Thanksgiving Dinner consists of Wild Turkey instead of roasted turkey!