A man goes to a barber for a shave and while he's being lathered up he mentions he has difficulty getting a real close shave. “I have just the thing," the barber says, taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer " just place this inside your cheek" the client places the ball in his mouth and proceeds to give him the closest shave he's ever had. “And what if I swallow it?" the client mumbles
“No problem” the barber replies “just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does"
Strange facts that make you wonder...
- In Japan, it is acceptable and common to name a child “Buttocks” and “Prostitute”.
- People who are slightly overweight have a lower death risk than people of normal weight.
- Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the morning.
- Virginia actually extends farther west than West Virginia.
- China has more English speakers than the United States.
- An average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than the average toilet.
- Neanderthal man had 100cc more brain capacity than the modern man.
- India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
- Bill Gates’ house was designed using a Mac computer.
- 10% of Jewish homes have Christmas trees.
- It snows more in the Grand Canyon than in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- The first Ford cars used Dodge engines.
- There are more nutrients in a package of cornflakes than the cornflakes themselves.
- Maine is closer to Bermuda than Florida.
- Almonds are a member of the peach family.
- 315 entries in the Webster’s 1996 dictionary were misspelled.
- Sweat is odorless; it is the bacteria on the skin that causes odor.
At a party, an obstetrician’s wife noticed another guest- a large, oversexed woman making advances to her husband. She tried to ignore it until they disappeared into a bedroom together. Immediately she rushed into the room, pulled the two apart and yelled: “Look, lady! My husband just delivers babies, he doesn’t install them!”